School spirit, and beyond...
Middle and high school athletics are a crucial shaping force in the lives of so many teens. But it's more than sports, more than a game, race or competition. It's teamwork, leadership, fitness, discipline, respect, pride, confidence, dedication and character.
These life-long skills, developed over the course of one or many seasons, will serve each student well, from secondary school into adulthood. The Titans Booster Club believes in the impact that school sports programs have in the development of the young people of the Crested Butte Community School.
Please support your hometown basketball, cross country, soccer, track & field, and volleyball teams. Thank you for ensuring that the proud tradition of Titans athletics continues - Go Titans!
Who We Are
The Titans Booster Club is a nonprofit, volunteer organization of parents, faculty and friends dedicated to enhancing athletic experiences for student-athletes, coaches, fans and the community through contributions to the Crested Butte Community School's athletic programs.
What We're Doing
Since 1997, the Titans Booster Club has supported every Crested Butte Community School team - and consequently our community - in many ways, including:
- Athletic fee scholarships
- Spirit Scholarship, given to a graduating senior pursuing higher education
- Uniform, warm-up and practice jerseys
- Miscellaneous equipment purchases, from team tents to shot puts to water bottles
- Concessions and halftime entertainment at home games
- End-of-season awards and recognition banquets
- Team travel assistance
- Trainer and supplemental coach expenses
- State competition expenses
- Summer sports camp assistance
- "Hallway of Fame" upkeep at CBCS